SHOP AMAZON

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Clearance Diapers at Walgreens





Yesterday, I was out and about and remembered that I had a Register Reward (RR) of $5.00 to use by today for Walgreens. So I stopped in to find something to spend it on, as I didn't have any coupons for any of the current sale deals.

Upon wondering around, I spotted the Walgreens Jumbo Pack (56 count!) of diapers, Size 1, on clearance for $2.19 a pack!!! There was 3 of the packs, so I went ahead and bought all 3 of them.

I used my RR of $5.00 and walked out with 168 diapers for only $1.98!!!

I do not have any little babies any more (my oldest is 15! LOL!), BUT I do have a very large family (DH is from a family of 13 himself!) and baby showers are non-stop here.

I plan on using these for baby shower gifts, with the next invitations that come our way! :)

No comments: