SHOP AMAZON

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Second shopping Trip!!

I was so excited over yesterdays shopping, that I had to go again today!! :)

I spent a total of $11.42 for all of the above.

The total before coupons and my Kroger card was $116.00!!

I did this in 3 seperate stops, as our Kroger limits 3 like coupons per visit, but I'm lucky enough to have 3 different Kroger stores within about 2 miles of each other. Our Kroger stores double the $1 coupons.

Here is what I got:

3 packs of Halls
6 Mentos Gum
9 Johnson & Johnson's Buddies soap bars
6 cans Dole pineapple
9 Knorr Butter Noodles
5 Wish Bone Bountiful Dressings
2 boxes G2 Powder Packs
4 French's Mustards
9 Johnsonville Sausage Links

The Johnson & Johnson's has been a rolling deal for me. When I purchase 3 in one transaction, I get a catalina coupon for $2.50 off any 3!
The grandkids are going to LOVE these!!

The French's mustard was also a rolling deal for me as well, as when I purchased the 2 from yesterday (the 2 only cost me .50 out of pocket after coupon and sale), the coupon dispenser shot out a coupon for $1 off my next shipping order, which Kroger also doubles these here!
It is like getting the mustard for free and then taking yet another $1.50 off my grocery bill!! YEAH!!

On the Halls, the coupon I used for each pack was $1.00 off. The coupon states Do Not Double right at the top, which Kroger does not usually double these (which is fair!). I purchased 1 pack at each store....2 of the stores doubled the coupon (making the Halls FREE) and 1 store did not double it, so I paid .50 for the pack. Still a wonderful deal!

No comments: