SHOP AMAZON

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My little shopping trip yesterday



Here is my little shopping trip yesterday......DH had to get gas in his truck and gas cans, so I rode along with him (we get .50 off a gallon at kroger) and while he was getting gas, I was in the store buying all this with coupons and the using the store reward card:

2 rolls Bounty Basic FREE
3 Johnson & Johnson's Buddies (.47 for all 3, had a catalina coupon)
3 Mentos Gum FREE
6 packs Johnsonville Sausage Link (.50 each, total $3)
3 4-pks Danimals Crush-Cups (.29 each, total .87)
2 French's Mustard (.25 each, total .50)
6 Wish Bone Bountiful Dressings FREE
4 half-dozen eggs (special at .25 each, total $1)
2 packs Halls FREE

Total out of pocket for all $5.12
Total savings of $66.43

But I then received a check-out coupon for $1 off my next shopping (which my store doubles, so is worth $2!, along with another check-out coupon for $2.50 off any 3 Johnson & Johnson's products)

Now remember, I have to drive 25 miles one way to get to the store, so we do try to make the most of each trip!

Our store doubles the $1 coupons, but even if your store does not, check your sale prices this week on some things. Most all our stores around here (even the stores that do not double coupons) have the Johnsonville sausage on sale for either $2 or $2.50, so with a $1 off coupon that was in yesterdays paper (coupons inserts), still a really good deal, as these are normally $3.99 each.

No comments: